Your privacy is important to Aikido of Modesto, LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Aikido of Modesto, LLC collects, and the ways in which Aikido of Modesto, LLC uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Aikido of Modesto, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including the site that referred you and the pages you visit);
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of ordering services (including name and email address);
- Any other information that you send to Aikido of Modesto, LLC.
Using personal information
Aikido of Modesto, LLC may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Send to you information about services you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Aikido of Modesto, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Aikido of Modesto, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Aikido of Modesto, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Aikido of Modesto, LLC